One of the holiday season’s biggest fashion trends include metallics. An excuse to shine on like bedazzling Christmas lights without looking like an overdressed glitzy grandmama? Sure, why not.
Glittery gold is a seasonal standout, and thanks to Bruno Mars‘ current hit, even more so that you’ll feel the “24 karat magic in the air” …
Our Company Holiday Party / 2017 Kickoff happens to have a fabulous golden theme to celebrate a momentous year of achievements… As always, the plan is to not only have the most wonderful time but also look the most ravishing at these events. Also because I’m part of the party planning committee so I cannot be under-dressed. Oh, like I am never properly dressed for any occasion, hahaha, thanks.
Here is an inspiration board for a holiday gold rush featuring some of my faves….
- H&M Sequined Dress
- Tibi Éclair Sequins Cami
- Juicy Couture Jet Set Dangly Drop Earrings
- BCBG MaxAzria Chain Link Necklace
- Vince Camuto Phoebe T-Strap Sandals
- Herve Ledger Bandage Skirt
- Noir Jewelry Gold Crystal Ring
- Halston Heritage Clutch
- Elizabeth & James Roxy Cuff Bracelet
- Christian Louboutin So Kate Pumps
So what are you waiting for… Let’s set this party off right…