Good morning my darlings!
As most of us know, Mother’s Day is less than two weeks away (Sunday, May 13). An annual celebration to recognize beautiful mothers, motherhood, maternal bonds, and mother-figures, Mother’s Day is one of the most special days of the year. It’s a time to give Mom a break, take her out to lunch, have some bonding time, and just remind her that despite of the little arguments here and there, she is irreplaceable, and you are blessed with her presence. Of course, it’s a nice time to give her a thoughtful gift as well.
If you don’t have the slightest idea what to get mom this year, here are some cute finds I saw online that just might touch mom’s heart.
1. PERFUME- No. 5 by Chanel a classic, glamorous scent she’ll love
2. SCENTED CANDLES and/or CANDLEHOLDER– Amber Lilies Flower Decorative Tealight Candle Holder moms can add an amber glow of candlelight in any home
3. JEWELRY- Sterling Silver Circle “Mother” Graffiti Pendant gives her wardrobe a little sparkle, while reminding her how special she is
4. HOME SPA TREATMENT- Green Tea Zen Calming Spa Bath and Body Set Gift Basket a calming Zen inspired spa set to help relieve mom’s stress
5. WALL ART/FRAME- Umbra Huddle 11-Opening Wall Frame capture and share the memories
6. COOK BOOK- The French Laundry Cookbook encourage mom to increase her culinary experience…
7. COSMETICS- YSL Rouge Pure Shine Sheer Lipstick so she’ll always look and feel pretty
8. CASES/COVERS- Kate Spade Kindle Touch Case Cover for the tech moms, cases for iPad, iPhone, Kindle, Nook, etc….
9. COFFEE MUG- Wonder Woman Ceramic Travel Mug because highly energized moms are always saving the world, there’s no better way to say it.
10. TOTE BAG- Michael Kors Jet Set Top Zip Tote Handbag for moms who are always on the go
For more ideas, Shop Mother’s Day Gifts
For you lucky boys and gals who still are able to spend this precious day with your mother, don’t make excuses and do what you can to make it happen. Mothers are only around for so long, and even though I myself haven’t had the luxury to take my mother out to lunch, or buy her a Mother’s Day gift for 13 years now, I was blessed to have encountered mother figures in my life to celebrate this day with.