Mahalo to the beautiful and inspiring Hiba, (Cloud of Lace) who took a minute to designate me my very first WordPress nomination, or any nomination in this blogesphere EVER, The Versatile Blogger Award.
Cloudoflace is about everything and anything marvelous- from art, to fashion, to recipes….”little treasures” as she calls them. Reading her blog is just refreshing. So of course, I was delighted to find out she feels the same about mines. Again, as we say here in Hawaii, Mahalo Nui Loa, Hiba!
Here are 15 wonderful bloggers/blogs that I have truly enjoyed reading, and would like to share them with you by nominating them for the Most Versatile Blogger Award.
Cloud of Lace
The Occasional Affair
Rebecca The Red
Leather and Lace
Live, Learn and Pass it on!
We Heart Vintage
The Merry Life
Hepburn Loves Givenchy
And finally, here are 7 Things About Me that I would like to share…
1. I love love love love Starbucks, especially mocha frap and hot mocha with 3x shot on busy days. I’m a proud Starbuholic, and a chocoholic.
2. I’m very flexible. I owe it all to yoga pilates that I’m so busy to do nowadays.
3. My hair is jet black, thanks to my beautiful Filipina mother who had always told me to never color my hair.
4. I prefer Asian cuisine to just about any other type of food- Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai…
5. I have five siblings who I love so much – Natalie, Ersa, Neil, Sally, & Dessa.
6. I heart Korean dramas, especially romantic comedy, and the lessons behind them. I truly believe in undying love and devotion, that through any trials and tribulations, love conquers all.
7. In April 2010, I launched Fashion With a Mission, a non-profit organization focusing on providing clothes to orphaned children throughout the globe. The organization is still on its beginning stages, however, I hope to fully establish Fashion with a Mission and encourage fashionistas that “we can make a difference, one trend, one style at a time”.