After the Golden Globes last Sunday it is evident peach is one of the most prominent colors this season.
Celebs who blushed peach included Heidi Klum, Jessica Biel, Katherine McPhee and Julie Bowen. My favorite dress of the night was Charlize Theron’s dazzling Dior gown.
I love how girly, warm and innocent the palette makes me feel. Reminds me of spring time, and childhood memories of dress-up, tea parties and being a Princess of the mushroom kingdom waiting for my superhero Mario to rescue me 🙂
Yes, twenty years later, and Princess Peach becomes a fashion inspiration. Some fashionably blushing pieces from Net A Porter:
1. ALICE BY TEMPERLEY laser-cut leather jacket ($925)
2. REBECCA TAYLOR Tiered satin strapless top ($235)
3. MIU MIU Matelassé leather tote ($2,200)
4. SEE BY CHLOE Ruffled silk top ($270)
5. AGENT PROVOCATEUR Lucienne tulle and lace underwired bra & ($150) briefs ($90)
6. CHALAYAN Draped silk-satin dress ($1,130)
7. GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI Snake-effect leather pumps ($650)
8. HALSTON HERITAGE Pleated silk-georgette gown ($695)
9. Charlize Theron in DIOR
Obviously these pieces are way out of my budget, but a girl can still dream can’t she?