I hope everyone is having a fabulous 2016 so far! We’re almost going into February and with how fast January has come and is going (just two more days!), is proof that THE DAY will be here in no time.
August 7th is — 191 DAYS AWAY. (27 weeks, 2 DAYS)
So I haven’t found THE dress, and I haven’t found THE shoes. Correction. I haven’t found the dress because I haven’t found THE shoes. (Well, I did, like five months ago, but Nordstrom, ended up “not having it in-stock” as they advertised on their website, so I placed an order only to have it cancelled, but that’s a story for another day.) Thank you, Nordstrom for breaking my heart and providing the ultimate customer disservice. I still love you though, I know I will find something better.
I know what you’re thinking. Why shoes first, silly? Shouldn’t it be the dress? For those who absolutely know me, you understand how important shoes are to me. Wonderful shoes take you to wonderful places. Shoes carry the wearer, and you deserve the most beautiful pair to reflect the most exquisite person you are and the magnificent adventure heading your way. So once I find the shoe that fits, then I’ll say seriously shop for the dress.
I wanted to share some of the most alluring bridal shoes I came across, they are all so breathtaking in their own ways.
- Ariel by Betsey Johnson, features a dust of dazzling crystals and Betsey’s signature blue sole, height: 4″
- Charm by Kate Spade– shine bright, bowtiful! Dance the night away in these sparkly slingbacks featuring a sweet bow detail. Height: 4″
- Beloved by Christian Loubotin– definitely loved with intricate design, featuring floral laser cut half d’orsay. Height: 3 9/10″
- Saskia by Benjamin Adams London– turn heads in these stunning heels featuring Austrian crystals. Height: 4″
- Vivien 85 by Jimmy Choo– beautiful satin sandals finished with a sophisticated feather bow makes you feel like an angel bride. Height: 3.3″
- Karen by Nina– Satin peep-toes featuring a crystal ankle strap with adjustable bow. Height: 4″ heel & 1/2″ platform
- Narke by Menbur– beads, crystals and lacy fabric embellished on peep-toe lustrous satin. Height: 5″ heel & 1″ platform
- Reesie by I.N.C- T-strap open-toe heels with all-over rhinestones and bow accent. Height: 3 9/10″
- Poetry II by Badgley Mischka– satin pointed-toe, featuring gorgeous crystal embellishment on heel. Height: 4″
Aren’t they all sooooo astonishing? Which is your favorite?