Global color authority The Pantone Color Institute revealed the 2017 Color of the Year-Greenery.
Photo Courtesy of Pantone
Described as nature’s neutral color, Greenery signifies new beginnings, as this bright yellow-green hue “evokes the first days of spring.” Tapping into minimalism, Greenery inspires us to be more connected with nature as well as with one another. We live in a stressful world which can be draining. Sometimes we just need to stop what we are doing, take a deep breath, put away those electronics and just embrace mother nature. Doing so is rejuvenating.
“It speaks to what we call the ‘re’- words: regenerate, refresh, revitalize, renew,”
said Leatrice Eisemen, Executive Director of The Pantone Color Institute.
Just like in the spring, Greenery gives a sense of hopefulness and affirmation that things can change.
Here’s a fashion tip this coming year:
Having a bad hair day? You’re absolutely not having it? Want to de-stress? Wear Greenery. 😉
1. Dolce & Gabanna Small Sicily Leather Shoulder Bag
2. Kenneth Jay Lane Jade Bib Necklace
3. Stella McCartney Eva Silk Crepe Blouse
4. Smythson “Inspirations and Ideas” Panama Notebook
5. Laura Ashley Green Watch
6. ILA Gold Green Onyx Drop Earrings
7. Bajra Cashmere Scarf
8. Manolo Blahnik Hangisi Satin Crystal-Toe Pump
9. Maje Pleated Crepe Mini Dress
10. Marco De Vincenzo Green Wool Skirt